Add report structure
- After the main study structure has been created, the next step is to define Reports
- In Castor, Report forms can be used to add unscheduled events or to document repetitive measures as needed.
- To create a report, navigate to the Structure tab and choose Reports.
- Here we will be adding a serious adverse event report and two repeated measure reports which we can then link to the phases in our study
- To add a report, click the Add button
- There are different report types
- The report types help to customize notifications which you can receive each time a report is added to a record
- Each report should consist at least of one step
- After you have added a report, you can add steps to it by clicking the Add button
- Repeated measures are meant for repetitive collection of data
- Repeated measure report can only consist of one step
- Here I have created a repeated measurement both as a study phase and a report, so that I am able to display the content of the reports directly in my study forms.
- We will be covering this later in the session.