Add report button
Complete and Continue
- The Add report button allows study users to easily add a report from a form.
- Clicking the button will open a specific report and will link it to the study step which means that the report type is already pre-selected when you click it.
- You can choose to make the report button dependent on other fields to improve the flow of your study.
- Choose a phase and a step where you would like to add the button
- In this study I am adding a report in the phase Follow-up visit (2 weeks) in the SAE step
- To create the Add a report button, click on the Add report button on the right
- In the button name field, enter the text that should appear on the button
- Select the report that should appear
- When clicking on the Add report button in the record, you can customize the report’s name