Add study structure
- To start collecting data, we must first define the study forms by using the Structure tab in the navigation panel
- In the Structure tab, we can create an outline of the study, that is simply the sequence of events in this study
- First, we create separate phases which are relevant for the study by clicking on the Study tab. Click the Add button and enter the phase name before clicking Save to create the phase.
- Each phase must contain at least one step.
- A step groups a set of questions, which are called fields in Castor
- To add a step, select a phase and click the Add button. Enter the Step name and click Save.