Castor EDC server locations
On the Login screen, you can select the server you want to access. Castor has a separate database within the stand-alone regions. Our US server is in the Americas (US) region, our NL and UK servers are in the European (EU) region and AU server is in Australia. This means that if you need access to studies in more than one region (EU, US and AU), you need an account in each region.
Consult our user manual if you would like to have more information on the servers or can't login on a different server:
- When logging in to Castor, you are given the option to choose which server you want to access.
- Your Castor account details are valid for all servers.
- It’s possible to have data on multiple servers.
- For example, if you are participating in two studies, one located on the UK server, the other on the US server.
- The server that is selected by default depends on the url where you are located:
- US server - https://us.castoredc.com
- UK server - https://uk.castoredc.com
- Dutch server - https://data.castoredc.com
- If you were invited to a study by another user and do not have your own study, then you should leave the server location as it is.
- When logged into Castor, the ‘My Studies’ overview will display all of the studies you are participating in, even if some of these are located on a different server.
- If you open a study that is located on a server that is different from the one you initially logged in to, you will be redirected and will need to re-enter your login details to access the server and open the study.