Register and activate your account
- To get started, open data.castoredc.com
- Click ‘Sign up here’ to open the registration page
- Please complete all of the required details in the registration form
- Make sure that you use a secure password: at least 8 characters with 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase and 1 numeric character.
- Tick the box to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You can also choose to subscribe to receive updates and tips via email.
- Click ‘Create account’ to continue.
- Click on the link in the email you have received to activate your account.
- The activation link in this email is valid for 30 days after you register, so it’s recommended to verify your email address straight away.
- In the activation page, confirm your server location and click ‘Activate’. Once your account is active, you can log in with your email address and password.
- Castor has servers available in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States. You can choose where the data of the studies you create will be stored.
- If you are invited by another user to participate in a study, the link in the invitation email should direct to the relevant server location by default